You Are Extraordinary
You are a one-off. You have unique fingerprints, retina, life experiences, parents, feelings, thoughts, and outlook. Each of is is unique. Each of us is extraordinary.
With that uniqueness, you have the ability to make a difference, to change the world – at the least, in your sphere of influence. Yet, most of us live normal lives, rarely impacting our friends, our family, our workmates, our fellow humans.
Trevor teaches five practical tips to learning how to behave, more often, in an extraordinary manner. You’ll also learn the two techniques to leverage your unique self, engage in extraordinary behaviors, and be a positive influence.
You’ll leave this session with:
- A clear understanding that you are extraordinary
- Five practical tips to behaving in an extraordinary manner
- Two techniques to apply the practical tips
- A passion to impact the world in your sphere of influence
- Motivation to make the difference only you can make.