I’m an innovator in trying to push open-source on IBM i, with a goal of making languages like RPG more freely available to developers via websites such as GitHub and BitBucket. I have experience with ILE (RPG, C), SQL, DB2, PHP and Node.js development as well working in a project based environment with a good understanding of the development life cycle.
I am an IBM Champion of 2017 and enjoy sharing my knowledge of the IBM i with all those that are interested. I am passionate about moving the IBM i system forward and how it can be used in many different wants.
I have spoken (or will be speaking) at the following events:
– COMMON US (May 2016) in which I also won the Student Innovation Award
– COMMON Europe (June 2016)
– RPG and DB2 Summit (October 2016)
– Benelux Power 2016 (October 2016)
– IBM Power Systems & Storage Technical University (London, October 2016)
– RPG and DB2 Summit Spring (March 2017)
– COMMON US (May 2017)
– FASUG, LISUG & NESTU (May 2017)
– COMMON Europe (June 2017)
– COMMON Denmark (October 2017)
– RPG and DB2 Summit Fall (October 2017)